Wondering who has the best webinar software platform for your business?
Inside this guide, we’ll go through all the pro’s and cons, comparing the top dogs in the marketplace to help you make the best decision for running webinars.
Our List of Top Webinar Software Platforms
As you’ll see, many of the software we recommend have a traditional trial offer that is offered for 14 days.
This has become somewhat customary inside the webinar space.
Our #1 Choice: Demio
Demio is an all-in-one platform giving you the ability to run both live webinars along with automated evergreen webinars.
The interface is super clean and comes packed with a slew of advanced features while remaining simple to use.
It’s all web based and the software was built by a team of digital marketers for marketers.
- Beautiful, built-in registration pages
- Reliable, easy to use platform without any clunky software to download
- Higher engagement with advanced chat features
- Creating polls, surveys, and more.
- Live Webinars
- Automated webinars
- Series webinars
- Pricing is more affordable than most other platforms when investing in the annual package. Starter packages begin at $34 per month.
- Comes with a 14 day trial to test everything out.
#2 Choice: Everwebinar
Everwebinar is strictly an evergreen platfrom which means you can’t run live webinars.
In order to run live webinars, you’ll need to pick up their sister product called Webinarjam.
This is why Demio has our # 1 choice because it features more of an all-in-one solution.
With that being said, Everwebinar has become the 800lb Gorilla when it comes to automated, evergreen webinars.
Once a member, you’ll be able to fully automate your webinar marketing and enjoy the following:
- Customizeable landing pages
- Built in options for surveys, chat, and more
- Looks live despite being recorded
- New customizable thank you pages
- Built in email templates for webinar notification and replays
- Affordable pricing starting at $499 per year.
- 14 Day Trial for Only $1
Choice # 3: Webinarjam
Webinarjam is the sister to Everwebinar that’s created by Genesis Digital.
This is a web based software that is only for LIVE webinars.
It’s reliable and very affordable however in order to create automated webinars, you’ll need to invest in a separate piece of software – Everwebinar.
- Built in Landing pages
- Easy to launch webinars
- Top notch support
- $1 Trial for 14 Days, then $499 per year